Shot blasting cleaning machine application industry
1. Casting industry: General casting enterprises require polishing and polishing of castings, and shot blasting cleaning machinery is a professional machinery used in this field. He uses different models based on different workpieces, and will not damage the original appearance and performance of the cast parts.
2. Mold industry: Generally speaking, molds are mostly cast, and the molds themselves require smoothness. Shot blasting machines can polish according to different requirements without damaging the original appearance and performance of the molds.
3. Steel mill: The steel and steel plates produced by the steel mill have many burrs at the beginning of production, which can affect the quality and sales of the steel. By using a through shot blasting cleaning machine, these problems can be solved easily;
4. Shipyard: The steel plates used by the shipyard have rust, which can affect the quality of shipbuilding. It is not possible to use manual rust removal, which would result in a large workload. This requires machines to remove rust to ensure the quality of shipbuilding. The use of a series of methods can solve this problem;
5. Automobile manufacturing plant: According to the work requirements of the automobile manufacturing plant, the steel plates and some casting parts used need to be polished, but the strength and original appearance of the steel plates cannot be damaged. The appearance of the casting parts should ensure cleanliness and aesthetics. Due to the irregularity of automotive parts, different polishing machines are required to complete them. The shot blasting machines that need to be used include: drum type, rotary table type, track type, and through type shot blasting cleaning machines, with different machines handling different workpieces;
6. Hardware factories and electroplating factories: As both require the surface of the workpiece to be clean, flat, and smooth, shot blasting machines can solve these problems. Hardware factories have smaller workpieces and are suitable for using drum type shot blasting cleaning machines and track type shot blasting cleaning machines, depending on the situation. If the electroplating factory cleans small and large workpieces, a tracked shot blasting machine can be used to complete the removal and polishing of workpieces;
7. Motorcycle parts factory: Due to the small size of motorcycle parts, it is suitable to use a drum type shot blasting machine. If there is a large amount, either a hook type or a crawler type can be used;
8. Valve factory: Due to the fact that all the workpieces in the valve factory are cast, they need to be polished and polished to achieve cleanliness, smoothness, and flatness. This requires shot blasting and cleaning machinery to clean these impurities. Available machinery: rotary table, hook type shot blasting cleaning machine.
9. Bearing factory: Bearings are made by pressing molds with a smooth surface, but sometimes there are still some impurities or burrs that need to be cleaned. At this point, shot blasting cleaning machines come in handy.
10. Steel structure construction enterprises: Steel structures must undergo rust removal treatment before use to meet the structural requirements specified by the state. Through shot blasting machines adopt fully automatic cleaning, eliminating the need for manual rust removal and reducing environmental pollution caused by acid pickling.